Mr. DeZao practices in all areas of the law handled by the firm, lending his decades of experience to any case that requires it on top of his own docket. He lends his knowledge and experience to anyone in the firm who asks and is always willing to take on extra work to make sure clients’ needs are met.
It’s understandable that when you call a law firm to schedule a consultation you are nervous, scared, worried, angry and every other emotion rolled into one. You were likely just injured in an accident or lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence. It is a difficult time in your life and all you want is for someone to listen to your story, answer your questions and provide you with compassion.
Mr. DeZao will listen to you, provide you with as much information as possible, explain the law and be compassionate in your time of need. Mr. DeZao understands the emotions you are experiencing and will work as hard as possible to represent your best interests in any type of legal matter. Whether you are in need of legal advice for a real estate transaction, about your will, regarding a divorce or about an injury; Mr. DeZao will be able to handle your case efficiently and effectively.
Law Offices of James C. DeZao, Parsippany, New Jersey Attorney,
- Other offices located at 212-45 26th Avenue, Suite 7, Bayside, New York
- Approved attorney for major real estate title insurance companies in New Jersey: Chicago Title, Lawyer’s Title, Old Republic Title, and First American Title
- Represented some of the largest landowners, developers, and contractors in New Jersey: Garden State Brickface, Atlantic Realty, Electro-Es, Lico Realty, Pugliese Pools, and Pugliese Realty
- Represented many large financial institutions-Norstar Bank, CitiCorp, InterCommunity Bank, Greenpoint Banking, Sears Financial, Ford Consumer, National Community Bank, Nations Bank, and United Jersey Bank
- Seton Hall Law School, Newark, New Jersey
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts and Science in Political Science, 1981 Dean’s List